[Sust-mar] Riverfront Wilderness Lots, Sherbrooke, Nova Scotia

EcoProperty Canada p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Dec 13 12:18:41 EST 2010

[as posted to EcoProperty.ca]

ECOPROPERTY LISTING

Riverfront Wilderness Cottage Lots on the St Mary's River

Sherbrooke, Nova Scotia, Canada

The St Mary's River in Guysborough County, Nova Scotia is known as one of the last remaining freshwater rivers where wild Atlantic Salmon come to spawn each year. The area is one of pristine wilderness and known for a culture of preservation. Riverfront and river access lots are very hard to come by on the St Mary's.

Our lots are competitively priced and are protected by eco-friendly Protective Covenants. Our management company is well connected with various green builders in the area.

Please visit our website for more information: http://stmarysriver.ca

We have a NO HST special on until December 31st, 2010.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conservation Easement / Conservation Covenant / Protective Covenants

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_easement

http://stmarysriver.ca/restrictive_covenants.html

How to protect and preserve the land you love

http://ecoproperty.ca/stewardship.html

This message has been posted at EcoProperty Canada, http://www.EcoProperty.ca

Any changes or corrections will appear there.

POST A LISTING:

EcoProperty for Sale or Rent: http://EcoProperty.ca

Green Jobs in Canada: http://GoodWorkCanada.ca

Eco-Volunteering: http://PlanetVolunteer.net

Green/Eco-Events in Canada: http://Planetfriendly.net/calendar/

Contact us: http://Planetfriendly.net/inquiry.html

TERMS & CONDITIONS: The information provided in this message

is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational

purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty

Canada") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness,

completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability

of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen

or endorse the individuals or organizations involved. If you

decide to make a purchase, rental, or enter into any other

transaction or arrangement, you do so at your own risk and

it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to

guard against loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: http://Planetfriendly.net/terms.html

--

EcoProperty Canada

Ecological & Organic Real Estate, Land Trusts, Projects & Proposals

http://www.EcoProperty.ca

--

GoodWork Canada

Canada's Green Job Site Since 2001

http://www.GoodWorkCanada.ca

--

People and Planet Canada

Gateway to Environment and Sustainability Since 1998

http://www.Planetfriendly.net

.

Listing ID: 12960