[Sust-mar] Walk to School Month Early Registration

Janet Barlow asrts at ecologyaction.ca
Wed Jun 9 10:36:44 EDT 2010

WALK TO SCHOOL MONTH EARLY REGISTRATION

Active & Safe Routes to School offers early registration prizes for
International Walk to School Month in October. Schools/groups registered
by June 30 enter a draw for one of 13 prizes. There are more prizes to
be won by participating schools/groups. Register online at
www.saferoutesns.ca. Active & Safe Routes to School is coordinated by
the Ecology Action Center in partnership with the Nova Scotia Department
of Health Promotion and Protection as part of the Active Kids Healthy
Kids Initiative.

Ecology Action Centre

2705 Fern Lane, Halifax, NS  B3K 4L3

asrts at ecologyaction.ca

(902) 442-5055

www.saferoutesns.ca

Follow ASRTS on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asrts

Are you a member of the EAC? We need your support to continue our work.
Please join, renew or donate today: www.ecologyaction.ca.