[Sust-mar] Falls Brook 2010 Free School

Falls Brook Centre fallsbrook at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:38:58 EDT 2010

Falls Brook 2010 Free School

*Save the Date: The Falls Brook Free School **
will take place on July 24 and 25, 2010!*

Last year, nearly one hundred people gathered to share skills, discussions
and ideas at the first edition of the Falls Brook Free School. We were so
happy to see so many enthusiastic, diverse people coming from across New
Brunswick and the Maritimes to exchange knowledge!

Following last year’s success, Falls Brook Centre is hosting a second
edition of the Free School. We have decided to hold this year’s edition over
2 days, in order to offer even more opportunities for learning and sharing.
You are invited to join us once again this year in Knowlesville on July 24
and 25.

A Free School can open up a wide variety of discussion groups, seminars and
hands-on skill-building workshops. The Falls Brook Free School is based upon
the premise that everyone is a teacher, and that we all have a lot to learn.
So we invite you to consider sharing your skills, knowledge, or ideas with
us – and tell your friends too!

The 2010 Free School is a chance to teach and learn something new, explore
our 400 acres of farm and forest land, enjoy live, local music at the
Concert in the Barn, and make connections with people who have a diverse
array of skills and talents to share.

*Some things to be aware of:*

Registration is FREE (of course), deadline is *July 19*. Please register by
sending an email to community at fallsbrookcentre.ca

Meals cost $5 each and camping costs $10 per tent, to be paid upon arrival

Saturday 24th: 9:30 Arrival, 10:00 Welcome Circle, First Workshop 10:30

Sunday 25th: goodbyes at 3:00

To bring: Cutlery, plates, tent, sleeping bag (if camping/eating)

We strongly encourage car pooling and we will be pleased to help link
drivers and passengers

We look forward to seeing you!

For more information, please call: 506-375-4310 or email
community at fallsbrookcentre.ca

* *

--
Falls Brook Centre