[Sust-mar] Halifax Honey Bee Society - Opening party!

Nicole Arsenault nicole.arsenault at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:21:14 EDT 2010

Hello Bee Enthusiasts!

Thanks to all the lovely folks who have already expressed interest in the
Halifax Honey Bee Society! We're thrilled that four of our five hives are
still thriving after the long winter, and things look great for a good
strong bee season in 2010. We're still welcoming new members so please think
about getting involved if you're interested! We've have been watching the
bees closely through the spring, and feel that things are very close to
being ready for group visits. To celebrate the beginning of this season,
we'd like to invite you new interested members join us for our opening group
hive visit and celebratory garden party.

Here are the details:

Date: Monday May 24th (a great way to cap off the holiday weekend!)
Where & When: We'll visit a couple of hives and then meet for a nice garden
party. Location TBA, so if you're interested in attending please contact
Nicole at halifaxhoneybees at gmail.com for more info.

If you think you might be interested in joining the society, but haven't yet
paid your membership fee, this will give you a chance to meet the bees and
see if it's something you'd like to be part of. Our membership form is
available on our website www.halifaxhoneybees.wordpress.com, and please feel
free to contact us with any questions.

Happy Sunny Sunday!

Nicole and Katherine