[Sust-mar] Vista Bella Farms CSA info session @ the Grainery on Friday 28th 7pm

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Wed May 26 21:32:24 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Vista Bella Farms is offering a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
food basket this summer, for 20 weeks from June until October.

An information session will be held at the Grainery Food Co-op, 2385
Agricola St., Halifax, at 7:00pm this coming Friday, May 28th.

Brenna and Sebastian write: we will be answering any questions that
anyone may have in regards to the CSA programme and the way that it
will work throughout the months to follow.  We will quickly talk about
our farming practices, answer questions, introduce ourselves, enjoy
some Grainery foods and share some goodies that we've harvested and/or
grown to date with all of you.

Pickups in Halifax will be Monday evenings (4:30-6:30pm) at the
Grainery starting Monday June 21st. Pickups are also available in
Truro on Wednesdays, and in Tatamagouche. The cost of a full share of
twenty deliveries is $350, and a half share (ten deliveries) is $200.

This is an opportunity to participate in the growing local food
movement, and eat tasty Nova Scotia produce all summer long. Now is
the time to sign up, before all the spots are taken!

For anyone unable to come to the info session on Friday, more
information can be found at http://vbfarm.ca/ or inquires can be made
by writing to vbfarm at gmail.com.

Stay Healthy and Eat Local!