[Sust-mar] Sludge Diet Movie Night Postponed

Tamara Lorincz tlorincz at dal.ca
Sat Nov 6 22:16:27 EDT 2010

Hello!  I just wanted to let you know that the Sludge Diet Movie Night
scheduled for Sunday, November 7th at 7pm at the Park Lane Theatre in
Halifax has been postponed.

Dr. David Lewis, our esteemed guest, has contracted the stomach flu and
Ellen Page's travel home was disrupted by bad weather --- so we felt it was
best to reschedule the event.  Sorry for the last minute notice!  Please be
assured that I will contact you soon  with a new day and time for this
important event and I really hope that you can attend!

Cheers, Marilyn Cameron

Chair, Biosolids & Waste Water Caucus

Nova Scotia Environmental Network