[Sust-mar] Public Forum: Urban farm on old QE Highschool site

Jen Stotland velveteyeball at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 11:36:17 EST 2010

Hello all, Just a note that there will be a forum on the feasability of
putting a temporary urban farm on the space that once housed the QE
Highschool. Please come out and show your support for this important
initiative and have your say on sustainability, safety and health and
education aspects.

The meeting will take place form 12:30 to 4:30, November 21 at the Atlantica
Hotel.

The facebook group is here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131262623595636

<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131262623595636>Jen Stotland

--
And for my part, I shall not wholly fail of my task, said Gandalf, if
anything passes through this night that can still grow fair or bear fruit