[Sust-mar] Wetland Essay and Video Contest

Margaret Raven johnbrazner at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 30 10:10:08 EST 2010

   Nova Scotia Environment is sponsoring a Wetland Essay and Video
   contest for Grade 11 and 12 students in Nova Scotia. We are trying to
   find ways to better conserve wetlands in Nova Scotia and as part of
   that effort we are inviting Grade 11 and 12 students from across the
   province to submit a video, animation or essay that tells us why a
   wetland in your community or watershed deserves to be conserved.

   Details about the contest can be found at;

   [1]http://www.gov.ns.ca/nse/wetland/contest.asp

   Four prizes will be awarded: Two first prizes (one for essays, one for
   videos or animations) of $1000 each, and two second prizes of $250
   each.

   Please spread the word!