[Sust-mar] Oct. 28th - Nova Scotia Nature Trust Annual Dinner

nature at nsnt.ca nature at nsnt.ca
Tue Oct 19 11:39:22 EDT 2010

Join the Nature Trust, as we celebrate land conservation in Nova Scotia.

October 28th, 2010
World Trade and Convention Centre, Halifax, NS

This year, we'll welcome world-renowned biologist and conservationist
George Archibald as our guest speaker. A native Nova Scotian, and
co-founder of the International Crane Foundation, Dr. Archibald's
speech promises to be both fascinating and inspiring.

It's not too late to buy your ticket! Help us celebrate our
conservation successes and support the Nature Trust at the same time!

For full ticket information, see our website at
http://nsnt.ca/newsevents/dinner/ or contact Nicole or Robin at
425-5263.