[Sust-mar] passing the sust-mar hat

Paul Falvo falvo at yk.com
Wed Sep 8 03:46:45 EDT 2010

Sust-martians

Peter and I hope that you enjoy being a part of "sust-mar" ... the
Sustainable Maritimes email list. From feedback, we believe sust-mar is
a very useful communications tool.

Sust-mar is free to you. But, it's not free to operate. Our annual
operating cost is $169.50

Due to generous past donations, it has been a few years since I have had
to pass the hat. However, our reserves have dwindled to $25.10. That
leaves $144.40 owing, by the end of September, to Web Networks.

Will you or your organisation contribute to cover our operating costs?
One donation of $144.40 would do it ... or two people each paying $72.20
... a dozen folks each for $12 ... you get the math. :)

Annual fee to Web Networks is our only operating expense, btw. Every
penny goes there. Please let Peter or me know if you'd be willing to
chip in to support this independent communications forum.

Thanks
~Paul