[Sust-mar] Mike Nickerson to speak at Mount Allison University

Katie Friars eos at nb.aibn.com
Fri Sep 24 10:57:21 EDT 2010

Join author Mike Nickerson for a discussion about his new book ³Life, Money
and Illusion; Living on Earth as if we want to stay.²

Date: September 30th, 2010
Time: 7pm
Location: The Wu Centre, Dunn Building, Mount Allison University (Sackville,
NB)

How can we live sustainably? With huge public concern about climate change,
everyone is singing the green tune.  More than ever, we need to understand
what the lyrics mean.

Climate change is a symptom; the problem is that we are overwhelming the
Earth¹s ability, both to provide natural resources, and to absorb our waste.
While it is easy to see that human activity is disrupting the Earth, it is
harder to change our course to avoid trouble.  ³Life, Money & Illusion² is
about how we have the ability to change and adapt our way of life to secure
our future.

For more information about this event, please visit:
http://www.eosecoenergy.com/