[Sust-mar] Humanure workshop

Jen Stotland velveteyeball at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:49:30 EDT 2011

Do you want to learn how to consume less water, reduce your energy
footprint, get off the wastewater grid and produce your own top quality
fertilizer?

Learn the basics of safe, cheap composting toilets and rejoin a sane and
decentralized solution for cycling the nutrient stream. This is the solution
to the biosolids debate. Humanure toilets use and produce no industrial
pollutants and the results are safe and sanitary to use to fertilize any
crop. It is also LEGAL to perform in Nova Scotia. A system can be set up
with 50 square feet of space and less than $40.

This workshop is free or by donation.
Saturday September 3 at 10:00 at Cafe Sospeso, 6214 Quinpool road.

--
And for my part, I shall not wholly fail of my task, said Gandalf, if
anything passes through this night that can still grow fair or bear fruit