[Sust-mar] Ready, Set, Tweet! The first No Frack Friday is On!

heidi verheul heidiverheul at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:25:14 EDT 2011

***Please forward widely and share with your contacts***

Have you ever wanted to tweet but felt you didn't have anything worthy to say?

Want to sound intelligent and impress your elected reps?

Need something to fill up your summery Fridays?

Well, go ahead and pester your reps by tweeting frackts (fracking facts)! Take a moment this Friday to visit our site:

http://atlantic.sierraclub.ca/en/we-are-fracking-out/no-frack-fridays

Login to twitter, target your message(@_____), copy and paste a frackt,
hashtag it (#nofrackfri), and send a tweet to someone who should really
care what you think.

Each week we'll post new frackts and monitor the stream to see how we
are doing. It would be great if we could get thousands of folks from all
 four provinces letting their reps know how they feel!

If you don't want to do the twitter thing, you could email your
representatives the information instead. (Keep in mind, we won't be able
 to keep track of the number of emails sent.)

Cheers,

~heidi

(feel free to follow me: heidiverheul or sierra club canada atlantic: SierraClubACC on twitter!)