[Sust-mar] 2nd Annual Oceans Film Festival (Halifax, NS)

becca jamer becca.jamer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:41:19 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about a free film festival that is happening
in Halifax, NS this month. In celebration of World Oceans Day (June 8) the
International Ocean Institute along with its partners have decided to turn
this one day celebration into a month of activities! Starting next week we
are launching the 2nd Annual Oceans Film Festival and ALL the film
screenings are FREE!! On Wednesday, June 15 (7pm) we will have Hilary Moors,
a Dal PhD student share her short film about 'life at sea' and then
following her presentation we will watch Disneynature's Oceans (check out
the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXLbQrK6cXw). Then the following
Wednesday night, June 22  (7:30pm) we will be watching Sharkwater: The truth
will surface (check out this trailer too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggtxA4wuXzY). Both of these nights will be
held at the Museum of Natural History (1747 Summer Street) and again
everything is FREE!! It would be great to see everyone there as we learn
more about our ocean!!

If you have any questions just send me an email:

becca.jamer at gmail

or join the facebook group for all the details:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_219173161444416&ap=1

Thanks so much!