[Sust-mar] Nature Trust's 2011 Conservation Showcase - Public Service Announcement

nature at nsnt.ca nature at nsnt.ca
Wed Jun 15 15:19:23 EDT 2011

The Nova Scotia Nature Trust invites you to attend the Nature Trust’s
2011 Conservation Showcase, celebrating Nova Scotia’s forest legacy!
The Nature Trust will be hosting an evening of celebration and
appreciation, marking another year of land conservation achievements
and announcing our latest land conservation success.

Where: Museum of Natural History, 1747 Summer Street, Halifax, NS
When: June 23, 2011
     6:30pm Reception
     7:00pm LAND CONSERVATION ANNOUNCEMENT AND CELEBRATION
Followed by Nature Trust Conservation Successes Showcase, Volunteer
appreciation presentation and a private viewing of Netukulimk, the
museum’s new permanent gallery celebrating our forests.

Important Notice: The Nature Trust’s Annual General Meeting will begin
at 5:30 p.m. where there will be a vote on a special resolution
relating to the Ecological Gifts program.

Please R.S.V.P. to nature at nsnt.ca or by phoning 902-425-5263.