[Sust-mar] There's still time to register for the Halifax Honey Bee Society!

Nicole Arsenault nicole.arsenault at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:45:26 EDT 2011

Hello Honey Bee enthusiasts!

The Halifax Honey Bees Society's bee season is about to start, but there's
still time to register and get involved. We have a series of exciting and
informative workshops lined up. This is a great opportunity to learn and
enjoy bees, and to meet other urban bee enthusiasts.

Come get hooked on this astounding and charming insect!

Here's a sneak peak of the workshops we have planned:
May 29th  Opening Party and Introduction to Beekeeping
June 19th  Hive Splitting
July 31st  Honey Extraction
August 7th  Top Bar Hives
August 28th  Roof Top Beekeeping with chef Chris Velden
September11th  Organic Methods
October 23rd   Preparing for Winter
End of the year candle making party

Visit our web page <http://halifaxhoneybees.wordpress.com/> for lots of
info, pictures and videos, and visit our membership
page<http://halifaxhoneybees.wordpress.com/membership/>for details on
how to get involved. Also, find us on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Halifax-Honey-Bee-Society/155434271178710>
!

Now that the trees are flowering, watch for the bees!