[Sust-mar] Tatamagouche Centre, an environmentally friendly place to meet or retreat!

Kathryn Anderson kathrynande at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:35:08 EDT 2011

*From:* Ishbel Munro [mailto:ishbel at tatacentre.ca]
*Sent:* May-11-11 11:59 AM
*To:* sust-mar at list.web.net
*Subject:* blurb

*Retreat and meeting Centre:*  If you are looking for a meeting space that
is environmentally conscious, consider Tatamagouche Centre.  The Centre has
been working hard to reduce our ecological footprint.   We have added solar,
upgraded buildings and in most buildings cut our energy use by over half.
  We also purchase as much local food as possible to serve our guests such
as local beef, honey, maple products, apples, veggies.  Our cleaning
products are all certified environmentally friendly.  We are also reasonably
priced!  So, if you are looking for a beautiful  place to hold your next
non-profit meeting, call 1-800-218-2220 or go to www.tatacentre.ca

Ishbel Munro

Program Director

Tatamagouche Centre