[Sust-mar] Nov. 12th Wilderbeats Show

Joyce Saunders joycemily at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 18:36:23 EDT 2011

*Sorry if you've received this twice but 30 addresses on my Wilderbeats mailing list bounced this email back, so I'm trying again without a poster attached to see if that remedies the problem. If you're getting this for the first time, you're one of the 30 that rejected the message.

Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that the SCRI (Social, Cultural, Recreational Inclusion) Society, in partnership with theProgress Centre for Early Intervention,
is hosting a playdate for families with children under 12 who have disabilities or difficulties with learning or communication.
It's happening on Saturday, November 12th from 2-4 pm at St. James Anglican Church Hall - 2668 Joseph Howe Dr. (by Armdale Rotary).
There is a suggested donation of $5 per family (siblings are welcome). Please spread the word!

For more information on the SCRI, visit www.theclubscri.com or check them out on Facebook at "SCRI Society The Club".
For info on this event and to register, email Alice Evans at registerinfotheclub at gmail.com
Supported by the N.S. Dept. of Culture and the United Way of the Halifax Region.