[Sust-mar] ACORN Seedy Sunday

Owen Bridge owen at annapolisseeds.com
Fri Nov 11 09:14:07 EST 2011

I wanted to let everyone know about a big seed exchange we're organizing
this weekend! I'm bringing over 80 varieties of tomatoes alone for the seed
exchange table, and with so many great farms attending the conference there
will be lots of interesting new seeds to try. I attached the info below:

Seedy Sunday
at the ACORN Conference

November 13, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
at the Holiday Inn Harbourview Hotel, Dartmouth.
Right at the base of the MacDonald Bridge.

Bring your favourite seeds to trade with other gardeners and farmers! Seedy
Sunday is a free seed exchange where you can pick up new varieties while
sharing your own saved seeds. Even if you don't have seeds to offer yet
it's a great place to get yourself set up with savable heirloom seeds for
next year's garden! There will be many local seed companies from across
Eastern Canada selling seeds as well, with hundreds of unique varieties to
choose from.