[Sust-mar] Fundraisers & Info Reps., Ecology Action Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Nov 28 11:08:32 EST 2011

[from Canada's Green Job Site, http://GoodWorkCanada.ca ]

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

Position: Professional Fundraiser and Information Representative

Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

The Ecology Action Centre is celebrating 40 years of working to improve the state of the environment in Nova Scotia! We are currently looking for outgoing, environmentally passionate people who are outgoing, positive and believe in making change in their local community!

Our membership team is expanding and needs YOU to help us recruit new members for our organization and improve awareness regarding our campaigns.

We are offering 15-20 hours a week at $12/hr and would LOVE to have you on our team!

To apply please send your resume to ryan at ecologyaction.ca,

we look forward to hearing from you!

When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWorkCanada.ca.

GOODWORK GREEN JOBS

http://GoodWorkCanada.ca

GoodWork is Canada's green job site. Since 2001, we've been connecting motivated, green-minded people with opportunities to contribute and be employed. GoodWork is Canada's best place to find people in any green/environmental topic or specialization.

SUBSCRIBE to GoodWork at: http://GoodWorkCanada.ca

or e-mail to: goodworkcanada-subscribe at yahoogroups.com