[Sust-mar] Public Gathering, Living Earth Council Truro & area, Oct 20 7-9 pm, St. Andrews United Church, Truro

David & Miyuki Boehm dmboehm at eastlink.ca
Thu Oct 6 13:41:06 EDT 2011

The Living Earth Council of Truro & area has been a catalyst for
sustainable change in Truro and area since 2007.  Members, friends, and
newcomers are welcome to come out to our public gathering, October 20 (a
Thursday evening) at St. Andrews United Church, 55 King Street, Truro.
Learn about current and upcoming LEC initiatives in our area and how you
can get involved in building a more sustainable, resilient, and
collaborative community!  Everyone is welcome!