[Sust-mar] NSEN Facilitation and Engagement Skills 101 Workshop Nov. 3 in Sydney

NSEN nsen at cen-rce.org
Mon Oct 24 08:54:35 EDT 2011

NSEN Facilitation & Engagement Skills 101:

Public engagement and best practices of facilitation for community
organizations. Practice the skills as you learn them! Workshop lead by Jason
Blanch, founder of Global Community Development Resources.

** WHEN: Thurs., November 3. 9-5pm, Southend Community Centre, 28 Hillview
Ave., Sydney

** COST: $20 for NSEN Members, $40 for non-members. Travel subsidies are
available. Catered snack and lunch provided.

** RSVP: by Oct. 31 (spooky!), please visit our website and fill out the
form found there: www.nsen.ca  or contact Janelle Frail at 902-454-6846 or
by e-mail nsen at cen-rce.org

Workshops generously funded by the Mountain Equipment Co-op.

Janelle Frail

Executive Director (NSEN)

Nova Scotia Environmental Network

3115 Veith St.

Halifax, NS B3K 3G9

Ph: 902-454-6846

Fax: 902-453-3633

Email: nsen at cen-rce.org

Web: http://www.nsen.ca

Facevbook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/NSEnviroNetwork/

The NSEN office will be open Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the next few
months. Alternative arrangements can be made by calling or e-mailing me.