[Sust-mar] Mother Oak Permaculture open house with Alex DeNicola

Nicole Arsenault nicole.arsenault at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 07:53:14 EDT 2011

See below for info on an upcoming workshop. Please respond to LolaJean (see
below), not me.
------

Hello Everyone!

Alex DeNicola and interns will be hosting 'Permaculture Design in Action' at
Mother Oak Permaculture. The day will be an intensive workshop/tour of
Motheroak permaculture centre. Through direct observation and discussion
this workshop will cover how the permaculture design principles can be
implemented to increase the diversity, complexity, and resilience of any
site or land base.

Schedule:
9am arrival and registration
9:30 Introduction to Permaculture in the context of energy descent
10:30-12:30 Intensive tour
12:30-1:30 Lunch - cooked in our cob oven and on our rocket stove
1:30-2:00 Free time to explore
2:00-4:00 Discussion of how to begin plus hands on fun with earth plaster
and making ferments

The cost will be $40 and space will be limited to 20 participants, so please
register early!

The event will take place rain or shine at mother oak permacultre: 1217
Belmont Rd, New Port (near Windsor)

To register please RSVP to this email lolajeangentles at gmail.com with your
name:
email:
phone number:
If you can offer a ride (for how many people and from where) or if you need
a ride (from where) (I will try and arrange a ride share):

When I receive your registration, I will send a confirmation email.

If you require any further information please don't hesitate to send me an
email, or you may phone Alex on his cell, 792-7041

Sincerly,

Alex, Andrew, Kyle and LolaJean

PS If you know anyone else who would be interested feel free to pass on the
information.