[Sust-mar] Bicycle Valet at the AFF - One Night Only on OPENING NIGHT

Gina Patterson patterson at clean.ns.ca
Mon Sep 12 08:04:11 EDT 2011

Bikes, Camera, Action : One Night Only

The Clean Nova Scotia VIP Bicycle Valet at the Atlantic Film Festival

Roll up the red carpet with *The Clean Nova Scotia Bicycle Valet *- on
OPENING NIGHT.

Thursday, September 15th:

   - 5:30PM to 9:30PM at Oxford Theatre
   - 9:00 PM to 1: 30AM at the Olympic Hall Gala Party

   - free parking for all your fuel-less wheels
   - non-stop top security, for your coats too
   - complimentary tune-ups while you're away
   - a free sticker and map from I *heart* bikes.

How does it work?
* It is an attended, secure, FREE bicycle parking lot.  Other forms of
car-free transportation are welcome.

* You can store your belongings with your vehicle, giving you the same
convenience as being able to lock items in a car.

* You and your bike get matching tokens to ensure you are reunited at the
end of the night. We ask that you not lock your bicycle in the valet area:
rest assured the area is secure under our attendants watchful eyes.

*Open to all car-free movie and party goers. And if you need more enticing:
complimentary tune ups are offered while your bike is with us, and upon
returning, you will be presented with an i *heart* bikes button, our
heartfelt way of thanking you for using active transportation to arrive at
your destination.
For further information, visit clean.ns.ca <http://www.clean.ns.ca/>,
#CNSBikeValet, #thefilmfest.

--
Gina Patterson
Managing Director, Programs | Clean Nova Scotia