[Sust-mar] Free Thinkers Festival invitation

Leann Grosvold lgrosvold at clean.ns.ca
Tue Apr 10 14:36:39 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Below is information that Clean Nova Scotia and our Climate Change
Education Department would like to post, inviting everyone to our first
Free Thinkers Festival, to celebrate sustainability and discuss climate
change issues, on April 28, 2012.

Thanks,

Leann Grosvold

*

SAVE THE DATE! *Saturday, 28th April 2012

Come celebrate sustainability at the first annual* Free Thinkers
Festival*including...

   - A youth conference on climate change & sustainability (ages 16-30)
   - An *all-ages* festival - with live music & entertainment from Keith
   Mullins and headliner rock band, Gloryhound!
   - A local, sustainable, indoor market (Are you a crafter? Join us -
   register online:
   http://clean.ns.ca/programs/climate/climate-change-program/free-thinkers-festival-2012/crafters-registration/)

Register online (for free) to participate in the youth conference or to
book your table at the indoor market (also free!) www.clean.ns.ca

*WHEN & WHERE:*
11 am - 4:30 pm - Youth Conference
 5 pm - 9:30 pm - all-ages Market & Festival
Saturday, 28th April 2012
 McInnis Room, Dalhousie Student Union Building, Halifax, NS.

*Cost after 5pm:*
$ Entry by donation
 Free for conference participants!

For more information, please visit www.clean.ns.ca or contact Katie Abriel:
kabriel at clean.ns.ca Tel: 902-420-7936

--
Leann M. Grosvold
Communications Coordinator | Clean Nova Scotia
lgrosvold at clean.ns.ca

tel: (902) 420-8803
fax: (902) 424-5334
www.clean.ns.ca *