[Sust-mar] EOS Eco-Energy Job Opportunity
Joni Fleck Andrews
eos at nb.aibn.com
Thu Aug 2 08:56:44 EDT 2012
EOS Eco-Energy is looking for a
August 1st, 2012
We are looking for a dynamic individual to coordinate a transportation project for Southeastern New Brunswick (Region 1). Go Transpo will be undertaken in collaboration with the Community Inclusion Network. This position is based out of our Sackville (N.B.) office.
EOS is committed to a vision of the Tantramar Region being “green energy sustainable”. In other words, that we use no more energy in our region than we can produce, using sustainable methods.
·Coordinate a transportation feasibility study for region 1, building on the concepts and engagement strategies outlined in the Tantramar Transportation pilot project.
·Network, collaborate, and maintain relationships with regional partners.
·Hold regular steering committee meetings, and provide regular updates on the progress of the project.
·Work closely with the Executive Director to ensure all project deliverables are met according to the work plan.
· Knowledge of and interest in transportation systems, economic and social inclusion, and sustainable communities.
· Fluency in English and French is required.
· At least two years experience coordinating projects, working in a collaborative environment.
· University graduate preferred.
· Experience working with NGOs is an asset.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office.
· Must have valid driver’s license.
This is a seven-month contract to March 31st, 2013.
Salary: $ 12 to $ 14 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
If you have questions:
Please contact Joni Fleck Andrews at (506) 536-4487 or eos at nb.aibn.com.
Also, please visit our website: www.eosecoenergy.com
Deadline: August 10th (anticipated start date of August 15th)
Documents: Résumé, cover letter, 2 references
Joni Fleck Andrews, Executive Director
eos at nb.aibn.com
More information about the sust-mar