[Sust-mar] Farm Flicks at Windhorse Farm & August cabin rentals

Windhorse Farm info at windhorsefarm.org
Thu Aug 2 11:26:11 EDT 2012

This summer's final Farm Flicks day is just weeks away! On Saturday, August
18th, we will be screening a film festival favourite, "To Make a Farm".

The Day's events:
4 to 6 pm:  Through the Windhorse Woods, a nature walk will be lead by Wayne
Bruhm ($10).

6 pm: Conscious Catering will be providing a local, organic, and delicious
farm supper ($12).

8 pm: "To Make a Farm"  will be projected onto the giant red barn

(with indoor back-up plans in case of rain). Bring a lawn chair!

The film is a fundraising event for the Windhorse Education Foundation, and
any donation will be greatly appreciated.

While you're here, take some time to wander the forest and garden trails, go
for a swim or relax in the sauna. During the Farm Flicks weekends, we are
offering an accommodations special of $40/person/night. (taxes are
additional to all prices)

Come make a weekend out of it, or come by for one or two events!

To register, please call 543.6955

August Cabin Rentals:

Blue Dragon Cabin suits 1 to 2 people (1 double bed)
Available August 15-19, Aug 22-24, Aug 27-31

Will's Cabin suits 1 to 3 people (in loft: 1double & 1 single bed)
Available August 6-24, August 27-31

Sweetwater Cabin suits 1 person (1 single bed)
Available August 9-15

Cabin prices range from $38 to $45 per night for a 2 night rental

Contact Amanda Bostlund

Program Coordinator & Host

Windhorse Farm

132 Sarty Road