[Sust-mar] For Submission: National Sweater Day February 9th

Stacey McCarthy SMcCarthy at WWFCanada.org
Mon Feb 6 09:10:02 EST 2012

National Sweater Day February 9th!

On Thursday, February 9, Canadians across the country will be joining in WWF's National Sweater Day, presented by Loblaw Companies Limited - and we'd like to encourage you to take part in this celebration of energy conservation.

Participating individuals, organizations, companies, schools and campuses across Canada will be turning down their thermostats and wearing sweaters- bringing out the best conservation efforts in all of us.

WWF and Loblaw are asking you to take the lead to help highlight the importance of saving energy by wearing a sweater on February 9.

What else can you do? Spread the word throughout your office, school, friends and family and get more people involved. Visit our website at www.sweaterday.ca<http://www.sweaterday.ca> for lots of great ideas and resources. You can also let us know if you are going to be participating, and share your stories and photos.

We appreciate your support in raising awareness of what Canadians can do, everyday, to conserve energy. If you have any questions or would like to learn more please contact sweaterday at wwfcanada.org.

We hope you will join us in these efforts.

Sincerely,

WWF-Canada

Stacey McCarthy  |  Communications Manager |  WWF
t: +1.902.482.1105, ext 41 | m: +1.902.229.6066 | [Twitter-dock-32] <https://twitter.com/#!/@Stacey_WWFCA> Stacey_WWFCA | [Skype-32] <http://www.skype.com/> stacey_mccarthy |
e: smccarthy at wwfcanada.org<mailto:rmurray at wwfcanada.org>  |  w:  wwf.ca<http://www.wwf.ca/>

Turn your thermostat down and your sweater up on February 9!  Show your commitment to climate change action on National Sweater Day<http://wwf.ca/takeaction/sweater_day/>.

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient.