[Sust-mar] Environmental Outreach Cycling Tours, summer or fall 2012, Otesha, Ontario or Atlantic Canada

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Thu Jan 19 13:41:43 EST 2012

[from Canada's Green Job Site, http://GoodWorkCanada.ca ]

VOLUNTEER TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY
http://www.otesha.ca

Grab life by the handlebars!
Combine sustainable living, community building, theatre, leadership training, activism, and bicycle touring.

Cycling and Performing Tours: Team Members Sought
Term: Full-time, either nine days or two months in duration
Locations: NB, NS & ON,Canada

Saddle up & have an incredible experience as you live as a mobile sustainable community! The Otesha Project is now accepting applications for volunteer Tour Members. You'll cycle from performance to performance, connect with communities along the route, brave the elements, and explore all the ups and downs of directly addressing environmental and social justice issues through your every day actions.

No bike touring, theatre, or other experience necessary: just a willingness to give it your all.

Intrigued? Apply Today http://www.otesha.ca   First applied, first considered.

Tours Offered in 2012:

* May to June: Rising Tide Tour --Fredericton to Halifax
* July: 9 Day Shift Tour – Ottawa (All ages tour)
* September to October: Phenomenal Food Tour -- Kitchener-Waterloo to Ottawa
* September to October: Water Works Tour - Kitchener-Waterloo to Ottawa

"If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to see the country, inspire others and change your life you should be on an Otesha tour." -- Joel Robison (Otesha Alumnus)

The Otesha Project
613 237 6065
http://www.otesha.ca

When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at GoodWorkCanada.ca.

GOODWORK GREEN JOBS
http://GoodWorkCanada.ca

GoodWork is Canada's green job site. Since 2001, we've been connecting motivated, green-minded people with opportunities to contribute and be employed. GoodWork is Canada's best place to find people in any green/environmental topic or specialization.

SUBSCRIBE to GoodWork at: http://GoodWorkCanada.ca
or e-mail to: goodworkcanada-subscribe at yahoogroups.com