[Sust-mar] Employment Opportunity: Summer Student Position, EOS Eco-Energy (Sackville, N.B.)
eos at nb.aibn.com
Mon Jun 18 14:37:50 EDT 2012
EOS Eco-Energy is looking for a
June 11th, 2012
We are looking for a summer student to assist with a number of exciting
projects linked to sustainable community development, alternative
technologies, energy efficiency, and climate change. This position is based
out of our Sackville (N.B.) office.
EOS is committed to a vision of the Tantramar Region being ³green energy
sustainable². In other words, that we use no more energy in our region than
we can produce, using sustainable methods.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Must be a Canadian citizen;
· Between 15 and 30 years of age;
· Registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year;
· Intend to return to school on a full-time basis during the next
· Assist with education and outreach projects related to sustainability,
renewable technologies, energy efficiency, and climate change.
· Data collection related to greenhouse gas emissions.
· Presentation on project findings.
· Writing articles.
· Interest in sustainable communities and energy sustainability.
· Fluency in English; some French is an asset.
· Some previous experience working with NGOs is an asset.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office is an
· Must have valid driver¹s license.
This is a ten-week summer position.
Salary: $ 12 per hour
Deadline: June 22nd
Documents: Résumé, cover letter, 2 references
Please send applications to eos at nb.aibn.com or drop by the office at 131
Main St., Unit D, Sackville, N.B.
If you have questions, please contact Katie Friars at (506) 536-4487 or
eos at nb.aibn.com.
More information about the sust-mar