[Sust-mar] 1 day Creative Activism Workshop: Sat Nov 3rd (Halifax)

Haley Guest haleyguest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:03:43 EDT 2012

*Serious Issues:* *Climate Change and other depressing topics nobody wants
to talk about. *

*Saturday November 3rd, 9am-5pm*

*Dalhousie University Student Union Building*

The climate crisis is an issue of such magnitude that if you think about it
for too long it can start to crush your spirit. We need to confront this
destructive threat with vibrant and sustainable campuses that take fire
from our creative capacities. YOU ARE INVITED TO REGISTER  for a 2-day
movement building program.

* DAY 1: THE SOCIAL *
Seamlessly weaving together presentations on creative action, facilitated
mingling and a dance party - Serious Issues is a high impact social
gathering. A one of a kind event strategically designed to attract new
audiences, break down barriers and build community.

* DAY 2: THE TRAINING *
An innovative workshop designed to help engaged students unleash their
creative spirits while remaining rooted in sound strategy.  By reimagining
strategic planning as a highly creative process we create an experience
that is part participation, part revelation.

*For more information AND TO REGISTER please visit www.seriousissues.ca*

*Presented by Sierra Youth Coalition,TruthFool Communications, and
sponsored by Dalhousie Student Union Sustainability Office (www.DSUSO.ca)*