[Sust-mar] upcoming program at Windhorse Farm: Warrior of the Heart

Steve Murray steve at windhorsefarm.org
Mon Sep 3 11:14:20 EDT 2012

Warrior of the Heart

With instructor Bob Wing

Sept 13-16 at Windhorse Farm

For more info visit:

http://www.windhorsefarm.org/pages/programs-events/warrior-of-the-heart.php

Welcome to our dojo, our place of practice. Warrior of the Heart is a training that helps us become more centered, skillful, and courageous in our life and work. Warrior of the Heart is inspired by Aikido and the Art of Hosting, and has been developed through many years of sincere practice and experience, working with people in diverse situations and many countries. Please join us as we step into the next phase of who we are, saying yes to compassionate warriorship and saying no to whatever is destructive in ourselves and our world.

To register call the Windhorse office 1-902-543-6955. Sliding Scale price $335-$450+hst includes tuition and meals. Optional on-site accommodations are available at $60/night.

Steve Murray

Program Developer

office: 1-902-543-6955
email: steve at windhorsefarm.org
web:   www.windhorsefarm.org

132 Sarty Rd, RR2 New Germany NS B0R 1E0