[Sust-mar] Direct Install Field Reps/Team Leads, Summerhill, Halifax, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Fri Aug 16 10:08:56 EDT 2013

[Environmental jobs - http://GoodWork.ca/jobs ]

JOB POSTING / CONTRACT

Position: Direct Install Field Representatives/Team Leads
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

Full & Part Time Contracts (September 16 - December 20, 2013)

Rate of Pay: $15-17/hour + mileage stipend

Summerhill is a leading energy efficiency and product stewardship services company that specializes in consumer engagement.

We are currently seeking outgoing, energetic and dynamic individuals to join our team as

Field Representatives and Team Leads for a Multi-Unit Residential energy savings program in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Representatives will work independently in a designated geographical area, with some long distance travel required occasionally. Full paid training will be provided prior to the program start date. Representatives will also receive a mileage stipend to cover cost for travel during program hours.

Training & event Schedule

In-person Training: September 16-18, 2013

Training Location: Summerhill Halifax Office - 1819 Granville St., Suite 501, Halifax NS

Program Dates: September 18 - December 20, 2013

Hours: Flexible work schedule (including days, with the occasional weekends and evenings (rare)) based on work demands;
• F/T Position: 25-40 hrs/week
• P/T Position: 4-16 hrs/week

Responsibilities:
• Be an ambassador for the program
• Visit Multi-Unit Residential Buildings (Condos and Apartments) to install energy efficient products
• Actively engage in creating a safe work environment for yourself and co-workers
• Complete reports accurately and enter online daily
• Manage team inventory
• Commit to fulfilling fluctuating work demands

Qualifications/Job Requirements:
• Physically fit and able to remain active for the duration of all shifts
• Have a friendly and professional manner and appearance; comfortable with entering apartment and condo units
• Be comfortable with the installation of various products such as compact fluorescent light bulbs, LEDs, and energy efficient water measures (full training provided)
• Sales experience is a plus
• Possess a background in environmental field, or have a strong interest in energy conservation
• Outgoing and positive personality
• Detail-oriented, punctual, conscientious, reliable and able to work independently
• Access to a computer with the Internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and email to complete daily staffing and event documents
• Mobile phone
• Access to a reliable vehicle to use for the duration of the program

Job Contact Information:

Please send resume and a short cover letter to:
jobs at summerhillgroup.ca

Successful applicants will also undergo a background check and drivers' abstract.

We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.

Martin Gilbert
Recruiting Director / Directeur du Recrutement
Summerhill
30 Commercial Rd.
Toronto ON M4G 1Z4

Please indicate that you saw this posting at http://GoodWork.ca

Green Jobs, Environmental Jobs
http://GoodWork.ca

GoodWork is Canada's green, environmental job site. Since 2001 we've been connecting motivated, green-minded Canadians to environmental job opportunities. GoodWork is Canada's best place to find qualified candidates in any green/environmental field.

Facebook http://facebook.com/goodworkcanada
Twitter http://twitter.com/CanadaGreenJobs
Subscribe http://GoodWork.ca

Terms & Conditions: The information provided in this message is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork Canada") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: Planetfriendly.net/terms.html

This posting will also be published online. Any changes or corrections will appear there.