[Sust-mar] Off-Grid Cabins at Windhorse Farm

Windhorse Farm info at windhorsefarm.org
Fri Feb 1 13:22:04 EST 2013

Off-grid cabins at Windhorse Farm

Come and enjoy the fresh, still woods at Windhorse Farm and cozy up in a
wood fire-heated cabin.

Bring your snow shoes or cross-country skis and explore our extensive forest
trails.

February availability for our forest retreat cabins is listed below. Call
our office at (902) 543-6955 to place bookings.

Each unique cabin is nestled in a quiet part of the farm, either in the
forest or garden. A small wood stove provides heat in the winter; A 2-burner
propane stove is for cooking; Fresh water is provided from our well; There
is an outhouse near-by; For bathing you will have use of the shower in the
"Chat Room" at the farm house. Depending on the cabin,  light is by candle,
solar or propane.

A wood-fired sauna is located in front of the swimming pond for all season
relaxation.

Cabins are between $40 and $48 per night and are rented for two nights or
more.

Blue Dragon suits 1 to 2 people (1 double bed)

Available February 4-17,  Feb. 19-22, Feb. 25-28

Will's Cabin suits 1 to 3 people (in loft: 1double & 1 single bed)

Available February 4-15, Feb 18-22, Feb. 25-28

Happy Jack suits 1-2 people (in loft)

Available February 4-28

Sweetwater suits 1 person (1 single bed)

Available February 4-28

Gift certificates are available for any product or service at Windhorse
Farm.

We look forward to welcoming you here!

Amanda Bostlund
Venue Coordinator and Host