[Sust-mar] Sydney, NS: Dirt! The Movie will be New Dawn's Film for Change Premiere Flick

Kelly Krawchuk kellykrawchuk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:02:34 EST 2013

Dirt! The Movie is an insightful and timely film that tells the story of
the glorious and unappreciated material beneath our feet.

Inspired by William Bryant Logan’s acclaimed book Dirt: The Ecstatic Skin
of the Earth, Dirt! The Movie takes a humorous and substantial look into
the history and current state of the living organic matter that we come
from and will later return to. Dirt! The Movie will make you want to get
dirty!

A warm bevvy, great flick and conversation - please join us for our first
Films for Change event next Tuesday, March 12 from 7:00 - 9:30! Admission
is $10 (at door) or pay what you can. Great selection of coffee, teas, hot
chocolate, even ice cream floats and popcorn and fudge available at Cape
Breton Fudge Co.

Kelly Krawchuk of ACAP will be hosting this premiere screening so the
evening wil be filled with great great discussion before and after the film.

To stay up to date on upcoming Films for Change films and discussions, you
can 'like' the Films for Change page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Films-for-Change-Cape-Breton/159595257530473?fref=ts