[Sust-mar] Deepak Chopra, Wheat Belly Author, and Dr. Wayne Dyer in the Maritimes

Anne Thibeault Berube thibeaultberube at eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 12 09:39:19 EDT 2013

Good morning Everyone!

We have incredible events happening in the Maritimes this spring. Check out our website for details on our events with:

Deepak Chopra in Halifax

Deepak Chopra in Moncton

Dr. William Davis, author of the popular book Wheat Belly, in Halifax and Moncton

Dr. Wayne Dyer in Halifax

At Autopoetic Ideas we believe strongly in the power of ideas and their power to change lives and shape a society that increasingly finds value and comfort in meaningful experience. It is in the exploration of the meaning and mysteries of life, and all of its complex relationships, that we find the deepest meaning.

Our mission is to inspire deep understanding, increased wellbeing, and positive change within and throughout our world by delivering high value content through our speakers, authors, and facilitators.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Much care
Anne
Anne Bérubé BEd PhD
Founder and President