[Sust-mar] Hike Leader Training: Leadership Level 1: Nov. 9-10

Hike Nova Scotia info at hikenovascotia.ca
Wed Oct 16 21:01:47 EDT 2013

Hike Leader Training: Leadership Level 1

Nov. 9-10, 2013

This introduction to Outdoor Leadership (Hiking) will be held on November
9-10, at the JP Gammon Recreation centre in Scotsburn, NS. The course is two
days in length and will provide successful candidates with national
certification in Leadership Level 1 (Hiking). It is offered through the
Outdoor Council of Canada in partnership with Hike Nova Scotia. For further
information regarding LL1 certification, please see www.outdoorcouncil.ca
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001SVycRC_k8j7ym9mLwCeZjRFTmEC2Vmi8BGCCCQFaXF-8
DdAXVahpvdu__R98Kb_O-3gZnXMBj8s70T5I4Soj0x1HJt4X-k0kJ9vmBoMV6tFWcO4fa41cs5Oz
pQ2yR7MUBQvBY6XKn1HvY9IlfUiMYcMy48N8H40xRIGvhwkaiSbOyrzrMO_yew==&c=y4bc5ZIfH
cpoHkKPXl4hgF1ebjXPX9RiMj3UKzEBMCExx2fQd2vrAA==&ch=cnx3ysJWKdaQ5NTKwqza3tWyZ
-p9Z9kGroOBFNzR-kY7ZrtdLuM4UA==> .

The logistics of this weekend course are as follows:

.         Saturday and Sunday (Nov. 9-10): 9:00am - 4:00pm

.         Gammon Recreation Centre - Scotsburn, NS

.         Cost: $145 (includes all course materials, two instructors, a one
year membership to the Outdoor Council of Canada and to Hike NS)

If accommodations are required please let us know and we can help with these
arrangements. We will be approximately 10 km from the town of Pictou where
there are several types of reasonable accommodation available. Participants
will be responsible for their own food and must come prepared for outdoor
activity.

To register or for more information, contact Shauna Heighton
novascotia at outdoorcouncil.ca.