[Sust-mar] Halifax Free Energy Super Hero Workshop Series
emlouisenorton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:50:34 EST 2014
Efficiency Nova Scotia, Ecology Action Centre, and the Halifax Public
Libraries are presenting a workshop series entitled, "Be an Energy Super
Each workshop series has weekly sessions offered for three consecutive
weeks. The workshop series will be offered at 6 different libraries.
1. Alderney Landing Public Library - 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm - Thursdays -
Jan. 9, Jan 16, Jan 23
2. Spring Garden Memorial Public Library- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Tuesdays
- Jan 14, Jan 21, Jan 28
3. Sackville Public Library - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Wednesdays - Jan 15,
Jan 22, Jan 29
4. Cole Harbour Public Library - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Wednesdays - Feb
12, Feb 19, Feb 26
5. Halifax North Memorial Public Library - 10:30 am to 12:00 noon -
Wednesdays - Mar 12, Mar 19, Mar 26
6. Tantallon Public Library - 7:00 pm to 8:30 - Tuesdays - Apr 15, Apr
22, Apr 29
Session 1: *Zap Electricity Consumption*: Smart appliance use, lighting for
less, and chasing out phantom load!
Session 2: *Protect You Home Base*: Keep the heat in, heat efficiently, and
Session 3: *Go the Extra Mile*: Advanced home design & renovation, net zero
energy homes, and solar energy.
Pre-registration is required. Contact the library where you will attend.
For more information contact Emma Norton at efficiency at ecologyaction.ca or
Efficiency Nova Scotia: www.efficiencyns.ca
Ecology Action Centre: www.ecologyaction.ca
Halifax Public Libraries: www.halifaxpubliclibraries.ca
More information about the sust-mar