[Sust-mar] Executive Director, f/t, National Farmers Union, New Brunswick

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Thu Jul 17 10:12:41 EDT 2014

* Work in local & sustainable food - http://FoodWork.ca *

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

Position: Executive Director
Website: http://nfunb.org
Location: anywhere in New Brunswick

The National Farmers Union in New Brunswick is seeking to fill its Executive Director position.

This full time position will require the applicant to work from their own home / office, keeping in touch on a weekly basis at minimum with the president and other executive members of the organization, and meeting with them on a regular basis in person when time and weather allow.

Ability to speak, read and write in both official languages is considered a strong asset for this position.

This is a position of responsibility. For a more complete job description please contact, Barb Somerville, Secretary at:
nfuinnb at gmail.com

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=26556

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca