[Sust-mar] Job posting to include in email to list-serv.

Stephanie Viera operations at jogginsfossilcliffs.net
Mon Mar 31 08:09:11 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just joined your mailing list and I was wondering if this job posting
in the link below can be sent out to the group?

http://jogginsfossilcliffs.net/institute/jobs/

We are a UNESCO World Heritage site in Nova Scotia and a non-profit
charitable organization looking to hire.  Sending to the sust-mar group
would be awesome!  Deadline for applications is next Monday April 7th.

Let me know if you require any additional information.

Thank you!

Stephanie Viera, MTA

Operations Manager

  <http://www.unesco.org/en>

Joggins Fossil Institute,

100 Main Street, Joggins, NS, B0L 1A0

Tel: (902) 251-2727 ext. 225

Fax: (902)251-2502

email: operations at jogginsfossilcliffs.net
<mailto:administration at jogginsfossilcliffs.net>

www.jogginsfossilcliffs.net <http://www.jogginsfossilcliffs.net/>

The information contained in this email may contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose. The
information is private and legally protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
comments of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or return email. Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET Endpoint Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 9616 (20140331) __________

The message was checked by ESET Endpoint Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com