[Sust-mar] Seeking Social Justice Youth Camp Facilitators - apply by April 22nd

Andrew Jantzen jantzenb.a at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:30:40 EDT 2014

*Please share with your networks*

*Social Justice Youth Camp Facilitator: Deadline: April 22nd*
(open to individuals ages 18-30)

Passionate about social justice? The environment?
Working to make the world more fair?
Working with youth?
Want to gain experience & training in a supportive environment?

The Social Justice Youth Camp (SJYC) has a long history of providing
learning opportunities and raising awareness of current social justice and
environmental issues for young Atlantic Canadians. We aim to build the
understanding and capacity of both campers and facilitators to address
social justice issues, with an intent to contribute to the region's
population of caring, informed and committed social justice advocates and
activists.

We aim to build a facilitation team that reflects the diversity of our camp
participants. We are looking for people ages 18-30 who bring passion,
experience, and various approaches to creativity, who can contribute to a
collaborative and supportive SJYC team.

For more info about SJYC: http://socialjusticeyouthcamp.wordpress.com

*Role:*
To be part of a dynamic and diverse team of 6 facilitators running the
SJYC. Facilitators will vision, plan, and facilitate relevant workshops and
activities at the camp, while building a supportive environment for all
participants.

*Details*
- By distance throughout summer & in Tatamagouche  for training (May 29-Jun
1), planning (Jul 3-6) and prep/camp dates (Aug 24-29)
- Volunteer with remuneration

Full description and application instructions:
http://socialjusticeyouthcamp.wordpress.com/get-involved/camp-facilitator/
To apply please send your Resume and a Creative Cover Letter to Andrew &
Louise at tata.sjyc at gmail.com by 5pm on April 22nd.

Interviews will be held (in person or via phone) between April 28 and May
2nd.

Thank you for your interest!

Email tata.sjyc at gmail.com
Find us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Social-Justice-Youth-Camp-SJYC-Tatamagouche/139719992776774

Our website: socialjusticeyouthcamp.wordpress.com