[Sust-mar] looking for pet/housesitter in exchange free month rent in June

Wilma van der Veen wwolfvan at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 13:23:23 EDT 2014

We are also looking for an individual or couple to look after our rural property for 4 weeks -  the month of June.  If you have ever wanted to check out the north shore of Nova Scotia, here is an opportunity to stay in the area before you commit to buying/renting.  Or maybe you are simply looking for a place for a vacation or retreat or ?  We will charge no rent nor any utilities (electricity).  We have “high speed” internet and are mainly on solar power. Only cost you cover is your food & long distance phone.  In exchange you will take care of our 2 dogs, 3 cats & a dozen chickens (for eggs) so you must love animals. You will need your own vehicle although use of one of our vehicles is negotiable. If available and interested, then email me at wwolfvan at yahoo.com.