[Sust-mar] ACIC AGM/Symposium June 12th-14th at UPEI

Paige Munro info at acic-caci.org
Wed May 14 13:29:16 EDT 2014

ACIC is excited to announce that registration for the 2014 Annual Symposium and ACIC AGM is open! Please see the attached agenda for the conference.

The conference will take place June 12th-14th 2014 in, Charlottetown, PEI, starting with a public lecture and networking reception on June 12th, at UPEI, MacDougall Hall Lecture Theatre 242, at 7pm.

The theme of this year’s conference is  “Making Connections: Cooperating for a Sustainable Future” which aims to increase dialogue and make connections not only among individuals, but also between the issues and the actions necessary to create a sustainable future, both locally and globally.

We are certain that you will be pleased with the results of our efforts. This year’s conference is shaping up to be an incredibly rich event with interesting speakers,innovative workshops, and bold ideas. We invite you to join us in this exciting event and share your insights, ideas and experiences with colleagues from across the region!

This event is sure to be popular, so we urge you to register early!

For more detailed information regarding the AGM and Symposium, please visit our website.

We look forward to seeing you this June in PEI!