[Sust-mar] Water City event & Bluea Drinks event advertising & Tool Library

Kelly B Schnare kschnare at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:56:50 EST 2014

> Blue drinks flyer attached.
> The monthly Canadian Water Network blue drinks is in patnership with
Atlantic Canada Water and Wastewater Association & Ecology Action
CenterCenter's Marine Issues Committee happening at the Gahan house at 5:30
November 13. RSVP to Kelly at sustainability at fusionhalifax.ca

> Students and Young Professionals interested in Scenario Planning for your
ideal or imagined Halifax Water City 2040 please register to reserve your
free spot for this exciting Waterlution event on Dalhousie campus, November
25th from 7-9pm http://bit.ly/1ogyDAX

> #WaterCity2040
>
> ----
>
> Volunteer with the Halifax Tool Library!
>
> We are thrilled to be open. In fact, we'd like to be open more often!
> In order to do so, we need more Front Desk volunteers. We are looking for
folks who share the values of the tool library, who can help check in and
check out tools, and ensure the space and the tools are safe. If this
interests you, please send us an email at info at halifaxtoollibrary.ca