[Sust-mar] Conference addressing sexual violence prevention, hypersexualization, and what it means to be growing up in today's society.

Lisanne Turner lisannemturner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:24:35 EST 2014

The Tri-County Women’s Centre & Tri-County Women’s Health Coalition have
collaborated with other stakeholders in our communities to present this
forum, *The Impact of Growing up in Our Porn Culture*, to ask two very
important questions: *What is the problem? What can we do?*

Our forum will be divided into three parts: all forums will be held at
Salle Père-Maurice-LeBlanc, École Par-en-Bas, 4258 Highway 308, Tusket,
Nova Scotia. The venue is wheelchair accessible.
December 10th, Wednesday—Youth Forum (all day)

*For:* High School Students from across the tri–counties.

*About:* Hypersexualized advertising and media messaging.

*Cost: *No cost. Please register by emailing us
ourpornculture at tricountywomenscentre.org
------------------------------
December 10th, Wednesday—Public Forum (evening)

*For:  *The General Public, especially Parents and Guardians, in addition
to Forum Participants.

*Cost:* Donation at the door. No registration required.
December 11th, Thursday—Stakeholder Forum (all day)

For Stakeholders, Service Providers, Academics, and Public Policy Makers
from across the province.

*Cost:* $75  Register Here: www.ourpornculture.ca
<http://www.ourpornculture.ca/?page_id=12>

Contact: Tri-County Women's Centre: 1-877-742-0085,
ourpornculture at tricountywomenscentre.org

[image: GOPC banner.jpg]