[Sust-mar] Run for the Young Naturalists Club in the Bluenose Marathon Scotiabank Charity Challenge

Young Naturalists Club yncns at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 22 17:32:22 EDT 2015

Come join the YNC and run in the Blue Nose Marathon and raise funds for our organization!
The Blue Nose Marathon Scotiabank Charity Challenge was launched in 2009 and has raised over $1,000,000 for hundreds of charities. Runners can join a charity team, fundraise for them and then participate in any of the races offered.
Running in the Blue Nose is VERY fun with a big encouraging crowd cheering you on – plus you get a free marathon t-shirt and get to go to a post-race event at the Forum. And running in the race is a great opportunity to raise awareness about your favourite endangered species that our face painter will help you promote! Our goal is to raise $3500 this year and you can help support us by either:1.     Registering for one of the races and fundraising for the Young Naturalists Club (you can run and fundraise by yourself or become a member of our “Nature Nuts” team that will participate in the Youth Run)2.     Sponsoring a YNC runner or donating directly to the Young Naturalists Club  Again we have 10 free registrations for racers who commit to fundraising for the Young Naturalists Club.  This year we are offering one free registration per family.
Fundraising is made easy by the use of the Bluenose Charity Challenge website. You can create your own page and set your own fundraising goals. It is easy to send emails inviting your friends and colleagues to ask for their sponsorship.
We also will give each race fundraiser a Lee Valley Pocket Nature Guide if they get a friend or family member to sign up as race fundraisers as well.
AND we have some great prizes for our biggest fundraisers!
 SO…..
   - If you or anyone in your family is interested in running and fundraising for the Young Naturalists Club please contact Robin at yncns at yahoo.ca or call 902-455-5643.

   - If you want to donate to a runner or directly to the Young Naturalists Club:
      - Young Naturalists Club Scotiabank Charity Challenge Donation Page
      - Click on the “Donate Now” button
      - Fill out donation form and a tax receipt will be sent to you by email
      - Thank you for your support!

Robin Musselman, YNC Coordinator

Young Naturalists Club of Nova Scotia
1747 Summer Street. Halifax NS B3H 3A6
902-455-5643
website: www.yncns.ca
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yncns

YNC motto "Young Naturalists Observe and Conserve"