[Sust-mar] ACIC 2015 Annual Symposium: Sacred Waters

Janelle Frail Janelle at acic-caci.org
Thu Apr 30 08:47:49 EDT 2015

Sacred Waters: The future of human cultures and livelihoods in a sea of change

WHAT: Atlantic Council for International Cooperation 2015 Annual Symposium
WHERE: Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John's, NL
WHEN: June 11th-13th 2015 will begin with a public panel discussion and networking reception on June 11th, at R. Gushue Hall, at 7pm

We are excited to announce that registration<http://acic-caci.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=061c726d9c7264fa8abe05868&id=d6109bba18&e=59f9870945> for the 2015 Annual Symposium and ACIC AGM is now open! Find the form HERE<http://www.acic-caci.org/our-work/acic-2015-symposium-registration.html>.

The theme of this year's conference is  Sacred Waters: The future of human cultures and livelihoods in a sea of change which aims to to strengthen individual and collective capacity, and increase dialogue on making connections between the issues and the actions necessary to create a sustainable future, both locally and globally. For more information please visit our website<http://www.acic-caci.org/our-work/acic-annual-2015-symposium.html> (www.acic-caci.org).

We look forward to seeing you there!

Janelle Frail
Communications and Program Officer
Atlantic Council for International Cooperation
210-2099 Gottingen St., Halifax, NS B3K 3B2
(t) 902.431.2311 (f) 431.3216
(w) www. acic-caci.org<http://www.acic-caci.org/>
Join us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atlantic-Council-for-International-Cooperation/100593573368049>
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/acic>!

If you don't want to receive emails from ACIC please reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.