[Sust-mar] Windhorse Farm overnight stays

Windhorse Farm info at windhorsefarm.org
Tue Aug 4 10:39:37 EDT 2015

Bring your friends, family or work team...wind down and be inspired within
the Acadian forest.

​
​
The forest and gardens are full of life at Windhorse Farm... Come
experience Windhorse in the
​s​
ummertime!
​

*Juniper Lodge <http://www.windhorsefarm.org/spaces/facilities/>* is still
available
​during a
​
 few weekends this summer and fall:

Aug.7-9
​Aug. 28-30
Sept. 4-6
Sept. 18-20
Nov. 27-29​

*Off-grid cabins <http://www.windhorsefarm.org/spaces/cabins/>* at
Windhorse Farm
​ are a unique getaway!​

​
​
Each
​
beautiful

cabin is nestled in a quiet part of the farm, either in the forest or
garden. A small wood stove provides heat; a 2-burner propane stove is for
cooking; fresh water is provided from our well; there is an outhouse
near-by; for bathing you will have use of the shower in the “Chat Room” at
the farm house.
​
Light is by ​
solar or propane.​

Cabins start at $40/night and are rented for two nights or more.

​
August
 availability for our cabins is listed below:​

*Will’s Cabin* suits 1 to 3 people (in loft: 1
​ ​
double & 1 single bed)

​Aug. 14-16​

*Happy Jack* suits 1-
​4​
people (
2 single beds and in loft: 1 double bed​
)

Aug. 14-16​

*Sweetwater*
*​ Cabin*​
suits 1 person (1 single bed)

​Aug. 7-9
​
Aug. 14-16​
​Aug. 28-30​

*Tamarack*
*​ Cabin*​
suits
​8​
 people (
​4​
bedrooms with 1 double bed
​, ​
2 single beds
​, 4 bunk beds​
)

​
​
​
Aug. 7-9
​
Aug. 14-16​

​Contact
us to check availability during the week
​ and for ​
​availability at *Sunshine House
<http://www.windhorsefarm.org/spaces/house-rentals/>* and *Power House
<http://www.windhorsefarm.org/spaces/house-rentals/>*.

Gift certificates are available for any product or service at Windhorse
Farm.

We look forward to welcoming you here!

Windhorse Farm
132 Sarty Road, RR#2