[Sust-mar] EOS 72 Hour Emergency Kit Bulk Purchase - we need more orders

EOS Eco-Energy eos at nb.aibn.com
Tue Aug 11 10:28:45 EDT 2015

Have you been wondering what is in the Red Cross 72 Hour Kit that EOS is currently offering through a bulk purchase? Check out the great info graphic that our summer student Lauren made! Through the bulk purchase the kits are only $65 (normally $88)! We still need more orders to reach the 100 needed for the bulk discount. Please share this with your friends, family, co-workers, etc. And don't forget to order one for yourself too. When you do, you are also helping to support EOS as 6% from each purchase goes to our climate change adaptation work in the Tantramar-Memramcook region. To order contact the office at 536-4487 or info.eos at bellaliant.com. EOS accepts cash or cheque and kits must be pre-paid. For more on the 72 hour bulk purchase program check out our website ( http://eosecoenergy.com/en/72-hour-emergency-kit/ ).

Web Version
https://madmimi.com/p/7b9b86?fe=1&pact=32277814625

Unsubscribe
https://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=32277814625&amx=6828327373