[Sust-mar] EOS Bulk Purchase of 72 Hour Emergency Kits - extended deadline

EOS Eco-Energy eos at nb.aibn.com
Wed Aug 12 14:15:04 EDT 2015

The deadline to order a 72 hour emergency kit as part of EOS's bulk purchase has been **extended to August 31st, 2015.** So it's not too late. Order yours today and be prepared for the next power outage, storm, blizzard, flood, etc. Every household should have one. By being part of the bulk purchase you can save $23 per kit and adapt to our changing climate. Contact the office at 536-4487 or email eos at nb.aibn.com to order yours today. Plus, with each order EOS gets 6% to help us with our climate change adaptation projects.

Thank you,

Amanda Marlin

Executive Director

EOS Eco-Energy Inc.